Free courses available to all in French, Dutch and English!
Courses for everyone
Free access to all the resources
Connect you wherever you want
Follow this innovating learning path to get new knowledge
Hard to know for an employer that rude jokes, inapproriate comments or even rude gesture are banned by the law. That he can risk big if, he doesn’t deal with it earlier.
Hard to denounce for a victim sexual harrassment, those insistents kisses.
The aims of this face-to-face training are as follows:
– The training aims to facilitate awareness of the existence of sexist behaviour and gender-based violence in our society in general and in the workplace in particular.
– We also want the participants of the training to understand the concept of gender and gender stereotyping.
– The training aims to raise awareness of the causes and consequences of gender-based violence.
– We expect the learners to understand the responsibilities of the different actors in the company in relation to sexism and sexual harassment and to integrate them into their practices.
– The training will equip the participants to implement concrete actions to effectively fight against gender-based and sexual violence in the workplace, both in terms of prevention and the investigation of complaints